About Your Appointment
When you come to the office for an appointment, please bring the following items:
- A completed registration form (new patients only)
- Your current insurance card
- Photo ID
- Copays and any balances due. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover
- Any changes to your address, telephone numbers, or family status
- A list of your current medications
- Any questions or concerns you have about the medical condition you are being seen for today
New patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process
Two days prior to your scheduled appointment, our automated reminder system will call you to remind you of the date and time of your appointment. Please listen to the message entirely and confirm your appointment as instructed.
If you need to reschedule or cancel and appointment please call our office at least 24 hours in advance. We reserve the right to charge a $30.00 missed appointment or same day cancellation fee.